PROENGIN has developed 2 radio modules to transfer information of a chemical detector like AP2C, AP2Ce, TIMs or AP4C up to 400 metres, wireless:
– The RECEPTION DRAWER (M661 E20 000) fitting in lieu of the detector battery drawer.
– The RADIO INTERFACE (M661 E50 000) can be equipped with:
- an alarm deport box (not included in the kit)
- an interface drawer for the RS232 or RS485 connection to a computer (PC type) equipped with a software displaying the data for only one detector (not included in the kit).
- an interface drawer for the RS232 or RS485 connection to a computer (PC type) equipped with a software connected with a network of detectors (not included in the kit).
These equipments are not included with the Radio interface.
The S4PE is exclusively used when the sampling tube is fitted on the AP2C.
Thanks to the scraper, a sample is taken from the surfaces to be checked. The nose of the S4PE is then inserted into the AP2C sampling tube and held there.
The push button of the S4PE is pressed and held down (for approximately 2 seconds) to heat the scraper. The liquids sampled are thus converted into vapors or aerosols, so that they can be analyzed by the AP2C.
Also see here.