Excellence in CBRN threat management
The AP4C-V is a mounted solution for vehicle or fixed site that provides continuous detection of chemical threats.
It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional substances such as chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, homemade terrorist mixtures and non-traditional agents (e.g. Novichok).
Alarm and sampling is fully automatic and requires no action from the user. The AP4C-V can easily be installed as a stand-alone system with its own visualization and control module, or to be integrated to the onboard vehicle combat system via a simple communication protocol.
DT AP4CV 01 EN
- Quick start-up and response time
- No library / no filters
- Operates under challenging conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
- Continuous & simultaneous detection
- Detect at a speed up to 110km/h
- External & airtight sampling
- Flexible and easy integration
- CBRN vehicles
- Reconnaissance vehicles
- Light, APC or MBT class
- Land and naval platforms
- Static or mobile applications
- All nerve agents
- All blister agents
- All blood agents
- All NTA such as Novickok
- Choking agents
- Numerous toxic industrials
- PBA (such as fentanyl) and opioids