Excellence in CBRN threat management
The AP4C-FB is a mounted chemical and biological detector for gas and aerosol that provides continuous 24/7 monitoring for land or naval assets. Both chemical and biological detection takes place simultaneously. Therefore, there is no need to switch between the biological and chemical mode as the two in one sensor is designed to monitor all threats at the same time. This combined design results in lower procurement costs and less system complexity.
It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional threats such as chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, non-traditional agents (for example Novichok), virus, bacteria and spore.
Alarm and sampling is fully automatic and requires no action from the operator.
DT AP4CFB 01 EN
- No library / no filters
- External & airtight sampling
- Flexible and easy integration
- Combined chem-bio detection
- Operates under harsh conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
- Land and naval platform
- Capital ship
- Strategic site
- Critical infrastructure
- Transportation hub
- Mass transit
- All nerve agents
- All blister agents
- All blood agents
- All NTA such as Novickok
- Choking agents
- Numerous toxic industrials
- PBA such as fentanyl
- Based on the initial requirement, PROENGIN offers various options of deliverable from full system integration to ready to mount kit.
AP4C-FB system: main detector with visualization and control module (VCM)
AP4C-FB detector : main detector without visualization and control module (VCM)
Accessories & services
- For training, technical support or maintenance, contact us at email@example.com
- AP4C kit (M910 E00 003): handheld detector with gas and sampling capability for dismounted personel
- Prepaid maintenance and extended warranty options availbale upon initial acquisition
- Technology: Flame spectrometry
- Detection range: Unlimited, CWA, TICs & TIMS, NTAs, Novichoks, binary agent, Fentanyl, virus, bacteria, spore.
- Operating temperature: -25°F to +122°F / -32°C to +50°C
- Communication: RS485 interface
- Data storage: Internal memory, 530 hours loop recording
- Powers supply: 24 VDC at 72W (max)
- Height: 606mm / 23.85''
- Length: 342mm / 13.46''
- Width: 400mm / 15.75''
- Weight: 18,2kg / 40.12 lb