Chemical & Biological Detection System
Excellence in CBRN threat management
AP4C-VB is a solution for vehicle or fixed site that provides continuous detection of biological and chemical threats.
Both chemical and biological monitoring takes place simultaneously. Therefore, there is no need to switch between bilogical and chemical mode as the two in one sensor is designed to monitor all threats at the same time.
Combined capabilities reduces the overall cost of the system and simplifies its installation. It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional threats such as chemical warfare agent, toxic industrial material, non-traditional agent (for example Novichok), virus, bacteria and spore.
- Quick start-up and response time
- No library / no filters
- External & airtight sampling
- Flexible and easy integration
- Combined chem-bio detection
- 2 in 1 design (single sensor)
- Operates under harsh conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
- CBRN vehicles
- Reconnaissance vehicles
- Light, APC or MBT class
- Land and naval platforms
- Static or mobile applications
- Monitoring of strategic sites
- All nerve agents
- All blister agents
- All blood agents
- All NTA such as Novickok
- Choking agents
- Numerous toxic industrials
- PBA such as fentanyl
- AP4C-VB is delivered with its sole, 2 hydrogen cylinders and 2 connectors.
- AP4C-VB can be used with visualization box / customer software.
Accessories & services
- For training, technical support or maintenance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP4C kit (M910 E00 003): handheld detector with gas and sampling capability for dismounted personel
- Prepaid maintenance and extended warranty options availbale upon initial acquisition
Technology: Flame spectrometry
- Detection range: Unlimited, CWA, TICs & TIMS, NTAs, Novichoks, binary agent, Fentanyl, virus, bacteria, spore.
- Operating temperature: -25°F to +122°F / -32°C to +50°C
- Communication: RS485 interface
- Data storage: Internal memory, 530 hours loop recording
- Powers supply: 24 VDC at 72W (max)
- Height: 278mm / 10.94''
- Length: 343mm / 13.5''
- Width: 170mm / 6.69''
- Weight: 4kg / 8.8 lb