Excellence in CBRN threat management
The AP4C-F is a chemical detector for gas and aerosol that provides continuous 24/7 monitoring for land or naval assets. It can detect a broad range of conventional and unconventional threats such as chemical warfare agents, toxic industrial chemicals, homemade terrorist mixtures and non-traditional agents (e.g Novichok).
Designed to withstand the harsh environment of naval operation, the AP4C-F is not sensitive to humidity and salt spray. Alarm and sampling is fully automatic and requires no action from the operator.
It is a combat proven system which has been tested and is in use with several navies, first responder fireboats, as well as on buildings and key infrastructure worldwide.
DT AP4CF 01 EN
- No library / no filters
- Quick response time
- External & airtight sampling
- Flexible and easy integration
- Operates under harsh conditions (dust, humidity, temperature)
- 24/7 continuous detection
- Designed for naval use
- Land and naval platform
- Capital ship
- Strategic site
- Critical infrastructure
- Transportation hub
- Mass transit
- All nerve agents
- All blister agents
- All blood agents
- All NTA such as Novickok
- Choking agents
- Numerous toxic industrials
- PBA (such as fentanyl) and opioids
- Based on the initial requirement, PROENGIN offers various options of deliverable from full system integration to ready to mount kit.
AP4C-F system: main detector with visualization and control module (VCM)
AP4C-F detector : main detector without visualization and control module (VCM)
Accessories & services
- For training, technical support or maintenance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- AP4C kit (M910 E00 003): handheld detector with gas and sampling capability for dismounted personel
- Prepaid maintenance and extended warranty options availbale upon initial acquisition
Technology: Flame spectrometry
- Detection range: All nerve agents, All blister agents, All blood agents, All NTA such as Novickok, Choking agents, Numerous toxic industrials, PBA (such as fentanyl) and opioids
- Operating temperature: -25°F to +122°F / -32°C to +50°C
- Communication: RS485 interface
- Data storage: Internal memory, 530 hours loop recording
- Powers supply: 24 VDC at 72W (max)
- Height: 606mm / 23.85''
- Length: 342mm / 13.46''
- Width: 400mm / 15.75''
- Weight: 18,2kg / 40.12 lb